Fixed term (12 Months)
£28760 to £37220 PT2 to PT6 (equiv TMS2 to TMS6)
We are looking for candidates who:
• Are confident in the classroom and understand how children learn.
• Have high expectations of what can be achieved.
• Are passionate about making sure all children have access to a quality education despite any apparent disadvantage.
• Seek to build positive relationships with children.
• Are flexible with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the ‘bigger picture’.
• Are able to work to their own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
• Are confident and excited about using and embracing IT in their practice.
• Are flexible, hardworking and have a passion to make a difference in the lives of our young learners.
Part of United Learning Trust
Applying for the job
To apply for this post: visit our website https://hillview-school.co.uk/working-for-us/current-vacancies to view the job description and person specification.
More on how to apply
or email: email@example.com for an application form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
504 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Hill View Primary School
We are looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm and a hard-working ethos to join our happy school. Hill View is a large, successful school with a commitment to high standards and teamwork. We can offer a very positive working environment and excellent professional development and support.
We are proud to be an inclusive and successful school serving a diverse community. Our primary school is growing and this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our fantastic staff team.
Arranging a visit to Hill View Primary School
For further information about working at Hill View School please use this link
or visit our website: