4 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week.
- Teachers' Main Pay Range / Upper Pay Range
What skills and experience we're looking for
We welcome applications from those who can demonstrate how they:
- Have high expectations of our children and yourself.
- Are an effective classroom practitioner.
- Are able to work well as a member of a team.
- Can help us to give our wonderful children the best possible start in life.
What the school offers its staff
The Governors of this very popular school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our team from September 2023. This opportunity is open to all teachers from early career teachers to experienced teachers with a view to placing the successful candidate in a year group / phase that matches their strengths and experience.
We are an inclusive school where everyone is valued, respected and nurtured.
We are looking for someone who is a
practising Catholic or fully committed to supporting our Catholic ethos.
We were inspected by OFSTED (February 2022) and the Archdiocese (S48 September 2017). We were judged to be ‘GOOD’ in all areas in both inspections.
We offer the successful candidate:
- A very supportive and welcoming staff and governing body where you will be valued as an important part of our team.
- A caring, friendly community (OFSTED February 2022).
- Staff say that they are well supported by leaders to manage their workload effectively (OFSTED February 2022).
- Pupils are polite and courteous. They are well behaved in lessons and when moving around the school… they listen attentively and are fully engaged in their learning (OFSTED February 2022).
- Effective and continuing professional development.
Further details about the role
Visits to school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school’s Headteacher, Mr Andrew Neenan, to arrange this.
Phone: 01213573216 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be returned directly to school via post or email by 10.00am on Monday 12th June 2023. Electronic / emailed applications will be accepted but hard copies are preferred.
You will be required to produce relevant certificates, demonstrating your qualifications, on the day of interview if you are shortlisted.
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons, and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young persons. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and sign the CES contract of employment. An online search will be undertaken on all shortlisted candidates. This search does not form part of the shortlisting process and you will have the opportunity to discuss any issues of concern that may arise from this search at the interview.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 74.5 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Holy Name Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 205 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Holy Name Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
KS1 Teacher (Main Scale) - Part time, fixed term
Studley Infants' School
High Street, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7HJ
KS2 Teacher - suitable for ECTs
Grangehurst Primary School
Anderton Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 6JN
Coleshill Church of England Primary School
Wingfield Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 3LL
Early Career Teacher - Priory Primary School
Priory Primary School
Limes Road, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4AQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands