- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main Pay Scale
CLASS TEACHER – KEY STAGE 1
Salary: Main Scale
Contract: Full time and permanent
Start Date: April 2022 or earlier
St. James’ Church of England Primary Academy, which is a member of The Medway Anglican Schools Trust (MAST), is currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and inspiring Key Stage 1 Class Teacher.
Are you motivated by the desire to transform children’s life chances no matter their starting point? If so, then this could be the position for you. St. James’ is a unique and friendly, ambitious one-form entry Church of England Primary Academy.
Do you have:
• a knowledge and understanding of continuous provision / Key Stage 1 expectations?
• the ability to provide children with creative and challenging learning that inspires and motivates them?
• personal integrity, approachability and commitment to our Christian ethos?
• an unshakeable belief that there is no ceiling to achievement?
• the ability to develop positive relationships with pupils?
• enthusiasm and commitment to working as part of a team?
• confidence to communicate clearly with parents?
We can offer you:
• amazing children who are eager to learn and happy to be challenged;
• supportive parents who have a desire to help the school improve;
• a talented and friendly team of staff dedicated to the needs of the children;
• opportunities for professional and leadership development across the family of schools in MAST;
• a school community which offers the opportunity of becoming a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities; and
• a passionate commitment to staff work-life balance.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applicants regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. Applications are welcome from all teachers who can support the ethos of our Church Academy.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children. Therefore, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Closing Date: 28th January 2022 at 12.00 noon
Interview Date: w/c 7th February 2022
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job