Marden Primary Academy has an exciting opportunity to appoint an enthusiastic and passionateClassTeacher - Key Stage 2who will join their vibrant team from Easter 2023, or sooner if available.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to plan highly effective learning opportunities that meet the needs of allchildren in our care. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach a small class size of 20 pupils in lower Key Stage 2.
At Marden Primary Academy, our successful candidate can expect;
- Supportive CPD package including supporting NPQ
- Small class sizes and excellent behaviour
- An opportunity to be a part of a village community school with innovative curriculum including 1:1 Chromebooks.
- Opportunities for subject leadership and career progression
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a graduate with QTS
- Has evidence of outstanding practice as a classroom teacher
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Our teaching staff provide outstanding educational opportunities for all of our pupils, and our appointed candidate will contribute to this and support our journey. Excellent classroom management skills and high expectations of all pupils are essential as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the curriculum and new assessment framework.
This role offers Main Pay Scale commensurate with experience, full time or part time applications can be considered. If you would like to visit the school or arrange a confidential phone call, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Marden Primary Academy:Marden joined Leigh Academies Trust in September 2020. The academy serves the beautiful village community of Marden in Kent and has 40 pupils in each year group. Significant proposed housing development in the local area means that there is genuine potential for future expansion.
Marden’s children are its biggest asset and they need leaders with grit, determination and passion to help provide them with a positive future. We are looking for a very special person as only the best will do for the children of Marden.
Our successful candidate will be talented and a highly motivated leader with drive and commitment to excellence as well as strong interpersonal skills. You will be joining a supportive, committed and passionate team who work hard to ensure that all of our students achieve their potential.
Take a look at Marden Primary Academy byclicking here.