Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
32,157 - 42624
Class teachers required to fill a number of vacancies across the different key stages and one maternity leave cover in KS1.
We will shortly be joining the Charter Schools Educational Trusts but all posts will be based at Lyndhurst Primary School
Lyndhurst is a successful two form entry primary school. We are a friendly and welcoming school with well-behaved children who love to learn. Our staff teams are hardworking, highly motivated and have great team spirit.
Applying for the job
Please see attached for application pack or visit our website:
Please send completed application form to email@example.comMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
427 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Lyndhurst Primary School
We can offer:
• A strong staff team who do everything possible to ensure our children succeed.
• A positive and caring culture.
• A forward thinking, committed and skilled team of professionals to learn alongside.
• A warm, collegiate and supportive environment in which to develop your career.
• A modern, well resourced, vibrant working environment
Arranging a visit to Lyndhurst Primary School
Due to covid-19 safeguarding procedures - visits will be limited.
We can only offer Wednesday 21st April to visit
To book a visit email firstname.lastname@example.org