Class Teacher, KS1/2 required for September 2020
At St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, we are looking for a KS1/2 class teacher to join our school team.
As part of our commitment to support your career, you will be fully supported to build on best practice and to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for our children.
Essential educational requirements
Candidates need to have completed an approved teaching training course or teaching/education degree.
Candidates must hold QTS.
Essential skills and experience
Candidates must have successful experience teaching within a primary setting.
• A recruitment incentive may be considered for the right candidate.
• A Catholic environment where faith is nurtured and the unique goodness of all encouraged to bloom.
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to become the best that they can be, irrespective of their ability – we foster a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• An excellent team of committed and highly professional individuals who make our school such a wonderful place to work.
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• A successful NQT support program.
• Onsite parking.
• Wide ranging resources that support teaching and learning.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
About St Mary's Catholic Primary School
- Vivian Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B17 0DN
- LA Maintained School
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School website (opens in a new window)