Class Teacher KS1
10 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
6 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
13 March 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week
Full-time equivalent salary
- Bexley M1 - M6 or UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
Danson Primary School has opened employment opportunities for a Class Teacher to join our hardworking and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 team. Governors are seeking to appoint a motivated, creative and committed full time class teacher to support and facilitate the learning journey of our Danson pupils. Our ideal candidate would be passionate about teaching and learning, and have creativity in their approach to encourage our children to become the very best that they can be.
You will be joining a highly ambitious team who are committed to growing our own leaders and developing exceptional teachers. Our staff are committed to working together to help our pupils to grow and develop into independent young learners. The suitable candidate will have the ability to work effectively as part of our enthusiastic team. We would welcome applications from both experienced teachers and ECTs who wish to work within a family orientated and progressive school. Applications would also be welcomed from part time candidates
What the school offers its staff
- A welcoming staff team who are friendly, committed and hardworking.
- Opportunities to develop your own strengths and professional development. We believe in rewarding commitment, ambition and dedication as well as empowering our employees through bespoke CPD and leadership training with access to NPQ accreditation.
- ECT training with experienced teachers who will guide and nurture new teachers entering the profession.
- Year group teams are released together for PPA with specialist subject cover.
- The school supports and encourages a work life balance. We are as committed to staff wellbeing as to pupil wellbeing.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling.
- Access to discounted wrap around childcare for staff.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 149 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Danson Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 645 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Danson Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
We are an oversubscribed, successful and friendly school. We have completed our expansion project to become fully three-form and are excited about our next chapter within the school and local community. Our Ofsted in April 2019 stated ‘The school is well led. It is a stimulating place in which to work and learn and ‘a strong team ethic is across the school by year group and curriculum teams.’ Our children are polite, enthusiastic, motivated and love learning. We as a school community work hard to enable our children to be the very best that they can be. For further information about the school please visit our website: www.danson.bexley.sch.uk
Arranging a visit to Danson Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Bonner Primary School
Stainsbury Street, London, E2 0NF
Gifford Primary School
Greenhill Gardens, Northolt, UB5 6BU
Early Years, KS1 and KS2 CLASS TEACHERS September 2023
Osmani Primary School
Vallance Road, London, E1 5AD
Macdonald Road, London, E17 4AZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway