The Pines School is looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly hard-working team. The successful candidate will deliver high quality engaging lessons while nurturing and inspiring our pupils. You will motivate pupils to strive for success while maintaining a positive and vibrant learning environment for all children within the school.
We need a teacher who: -
- Has up to date whole class teaching experience, with a record of high quality practice.
- Has high expectations of self and others.
- Is flexible and able to work well with others.
- Is able to deliver creative, fun, challenging and stimulating lessons that meet the needs of all learners.
- Has a clear understanding of expected learning outcomes across the primary phase.
- Understands the importance of ongoing assessment to determine children’s next steps in learning.
- Has drive and ambition to contribute to school improvement.
The successful candidate will join a team who are passionate about engaging and inspiring young people in their learning and will have experience of working with primary age range children.
‘An atmosphere of partnership and purpose can be felt throughout this school. There is a shared high ambition to ensure every pupil is an eager learner who achieves well. Staff prioritise developing caring relationships will pupils, providing thoughtful nurture and care. Classrooms and communal areas are therefore kind and calm places. Pupils feel safe and say that bullying is rare. Children of all ages are proud of their good behaviour. One pupil said, ‘I love it here and never want to leave.’
The Pines is a vibrant Primary school with a Nursery. We are well resourced and we have extensive outside space along with a Specialist Resource Provision. There are currently 330 children on roll.
At The Pines there has been rapid improvement in the quality of education, behaviour & attitudes and personal development. We will continue to focus on improving the outcomes for our children. This is an exciting time to join us and our amazing team.
We can offer you:
- An inclusive ethos
- Happy, motivated children who enjoy coming to school
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
- Caring and committed staff teams including an actively supportive leadership team who work well together
- Supportive parents who engage positively in the improvement of the school
At The Pines we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
This position requires an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check because it involves contact with (or access to data concerning) children.
This job post has expired.