- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
Monday to Friday full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (31/12/21 in the first instance)
- £25,714 - £36,961
The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring full time teacher to join our school. ECTs (Early Career Teachers) are welcome to apply.
The position is for a term in the first instance.
We are looking for a person who:
• has recent good and outstanding experience of teaching in Primary School
• can demonstrate knowledge of the National Curriculum
• has a passion for working with all children and be kind, caring and flexible
• is an inspirational role model who is highly motivated and committed to working as part of a school team
• has high expectations and demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all our children, both academically and pastorally
• is committed to inclusion and to providing exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for children of all abilities
• is able to form successful relationships with other staff, parents and the wider community
In return we can offer:
• a commitment to personal development
• an extremely positive and supportive working environment
• a friendly, hard working and supportive team of staff, governors and parents
Applicants are asked to complete the application form and also submit a covering letter which details curriculum strengths, relevant experience and areas of expertise relevant to the person specification for the role. Please address each point from the Person Specification clearly; giving examples wherever possible
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 222 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About St Augustine's CofE Primary School
St Augustine’s is a small vibrant, multicultural, inner city school with 231 pupils on roll. It is a 1 form entry school with a 30 place Nursery. At St Augustine’s we pride ourselves on our positive
relationships between staff, pupils and parents. We provide a wide range of enrichment opportunities e.g. day trips and residential. Attainment is a high priority with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff who provide personalised learning programmes to enable each individual child to reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to St Augustine's CofE Primary School
If you wish to visit the school please contact the School Business Manager on 01612052812