The Governing Body of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified teacher for our happy and friendly school which is situated in the beautiful city of Bath. Could this be you?
We are looking for someone special who:
- Is an exemplary classroom practitioner with a passion for inspiring and challenging children’s learning to meet – and exceed, their potential.
- Will work proactively and flexibly within a highly motivated and successful team.
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and will build professional relationships with parents and carers.
- Is hard-working, creative and has high expectations of self and pupils.
- Is reliable, punctual and has good attendance.
- Is reflective and keen to grasp opportunities for further self-improvement.
- Is self-motivated, able to multi-task and works calmly under pressure.
- Is committed to school improvement.
- Will engage in relevant training.
- Will support and promote our ethos.
- Has a nurturing and caring disposition.
St Mary’s is proud to offer:
- A friendly, welcoming community underpinned by a strong Catholic ethos.
- A ‘good’ school always seeking to strengthen and improve.
- Delightful, well-behaved children who are keen to learn.
- A supportive and talented staff team committed to working together to drive the school forward.
- A strong and close-knit community with active parents and carers.
- A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional skills further.
- The opportunity to work with other schools within Bath and the local area.
- A vibrant city to work in which is full of culture, history and the arts.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly encouraged. Please contact the school office team on 01225 429030 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org arrange your visit.
Application forms and our information pack can be downloaded from this page or can be found on theschool website. Please submit your completed application forms to Mr Andy Tarrant (Head Teacher) via the school email address or you can deliver by hand or send in the post.
Applications from early career teachers are welcomed. Initially, this teaching post is temporary for one year pending a staffing review.
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 15th June at 4:00pm
Shortlisting: Thursday, 15th June/Friday, 16th June
Interview day: Thursday, 22nd June
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and all relevant pre-employment checks.
This job post has expired.