Class Teacher KS2
Garden Suburb Junior School, London
|Working pattern||Will consider part-time, job share|
|Salary||Main Scale - Upper Pay Scale £28,355 - £44,541 (Outer London Pay Spine)|
Y3 Class Teacher required for September 2020
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner to share a Year 3 class.
Work pattern - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Applying for the job
Complete the attached application reform and return to the school office.
Ensure that all 'gaps' in career are accounted for in the application.
- Class Teacher Job Description and Person Specification May 2019.pdf  0.07 MB
- Application form May 2019.doc  0.22 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||354 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||7 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Garden Suburb Junior School website (opens in a new window)|
About Garden Suburb Junior School
Ofsted judged the school to be good in May 2017
Garden Suburb Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community. We seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
- children who are eager to learn and who are very well behaved
- an outstanding curriculum and high academic standards
- a happy, caring and inclusive environment where the diverse cultural background of our children enriches learning and personal development
- supportive parents and governors
- very good training for the development of staff, provided by the school and the LA, enabling all staff to extend their talents within teaching, learning and management.
This three form entry junior school is attractively situated in Hampstead Garden Suburb with easy access to the underground.
See school website for more details https://www.gardensuburbjunior.co.uk/page/?pid=2
Completed forms to be returned to the school. Office@gsjs.barnetmail.net
The Head Teacher, Mrs Eileen Bhavsar, would warmly welcome visits to the school. To arrange a visit, please contact the school by email.
Application forms should be forwarded to the school as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on receipt of application forms. Please note we will appoint before the deadline if a suitable candidate applies.
Closing Date: 6th July 2020
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS
Arranging a visit to Garden Suburb Junior School
Please contact the school by email to arrange a visit or conversation with the head Teacher
Childs Way, London, NW11 6XU