- Key stage 2
- MPS or UPS
Class Teacher KS2 job summaryAre you passionate about inspiring young people for life? The positive and caring ethos at Ashfield is combined with a clear focus and an ambition that all pupils can and will achieve well, regardless of their different starting points. Teachers have embedded a culture of high expectations: we will all do whatever it takes to create better life opportunities for our pupils, they deserve the very best. We help develop one another in an open and supportive environment. Above all we are looking for a teacher who places children at the centre of school life, with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, ensuring every child achieves their full potential. We are recruiting for an inspirational and creative Class Teacher (initially KS2) to join our exciting, forward thinking school.
We are looking for someone who:
We can offer you:
- Is a graduate with QTS and/or PGCE
- Has evidence of outstanding practice as a classroom teacher
- Has high levels of success in teaching in the primary sector
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- An exciting working environment with excellent resources and facilities
- A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities and career development.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ashfield Park Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 334 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Ashfield Park is a large two-form entry primary school situated in wonderful grounds in the picturesque Wye Valley.
Arranging a visit to Ashfield Park Primary School
Visits to school are encouraged and can be arranged via e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 01989 562738