Are you passionate about inspiring young people for life? The positive and caring ethos at Ashfield is combined with a clear focus and an ambition that all pupils can and will achieve well, regardless of their different starting points. Teachers have embedded a culture of high expectations: we will all do whatever it takes to create better life opportunities for our pupils, they deserve the very best. We help develop one another in an open and supportive environment. Above all we are looking for a teacher who places children at the centre of school life, with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, ensuring every child achieves their full potential. We are recruiting for an inspirational and creative Class Teacher (initially KS2) to join our exciting, forward thinking school.
We are looking for someone who:
We can offer you:
- Is a graduate with QTS and/or PGCE
- Has evidence of outstanding practice as a classroom teacher
- Has high levels of success in teaching in the primary sector
- Has the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Is enthusiastic, imaginative and forward thinking
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A school community committed to raising achievement and attainment
- An exciting working environment with excellent resources and facilities
- A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities and career development.
Ashfield Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring service enhanced check and further pre-employment checks will be conducted in accordance with KCSIE. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the School is therefore permitted to ask job applicants to declare all convictions and cautions (including those which are ''spent'' unless they are ''protected'' under the DBS filtering rules) in order to assess their suitability to work with children.
This job post has expired.