Required from 31st October 2022 until 31st March 2023 or the return of the post-holder, whichever is the earliest, on a fixed term basis
Fixed Term - Maternity Cover
Salary Range: MPS 1-6
We welcome applications from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
We require a Part Time Class Teacher 2 days a week (0.44 FTE) to join our highly dedicated staff in our Key Stage 2 team. At Avishayes Primary School we aim high, achieving together. We aim to inspire a high standard of education for all children through a wide range of learning opportunities. We have high expectations of learning behaviours that are based on readiness, resourcefulness, respect, resilience and developing children’s sense of responsibility.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher with a genuine passion for delivering high quality teaching and learning. You would be expected to have a flexible and confident approach to teaching.
You would have the opportunity to work within our committed staff team who work collaboratively to share best practice and provide a stimulating and engaging curriculum for our children.
If you would like to work in a dynamic context and have a solution-focussed approach, then this is the job for you.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Passionate, creative and committed;
- Able to teach through a holistic approach recognising the ‘whole child’;
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children;
- An excellent practitioner with well-developed classroom management skills;
- Able to plan and assess effectively for all children;
- Able to promote high standards of achievement and behaviour;
- Supportive of the ethos of the school.
In return, we can offer you:
- A school where ‘children get off to a flying start’ - Ofsted 2018;
- Enthusiastic children who want to do their best;
- Supportive parents;
- Happy staff, who work together as a team;
- A commitment to professional development;
- A vibrant school with plenty of outdoor space.
Application packs are available from the school website, please email completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Thursday 13th October 2022 - 9 a.m.
Interview Date: Thursday 20th October 2022
This job post has expired.