Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Scale/Upper Pay Scale
Brinscall St John’s CE/Methodist Church of England Primary School, Harbour Lane, Brinscall, Chorley, Lancashire PR6 8PT
Tel: 01254 830700
School website: www.brinscall.lancs.sch.uk
Key Stage 2 class teacher
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and extremely motivated teacher. The post is a key appointment for the continued success of our wonderful school, and our aim is to find the right person to join our highly dedicated and hardworking team.
Our main criteria for this appointment is an excellent teacher, who likes children and loves teaching! They will be supportive of, and embrace, our Christian ethos and have a commitment to uphold our values, vision and mission statement.
Applying for the job
For application form please go to http://schooljobs.lancashire.gov.uk or
email: email@example.com or tel: 01772 535353, selecting the Recruitment option (8am - 6pm). Quote vacancy number:- 175971
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England/Methodist, ages 4 to 11
217 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Brinscall St John's CofE and Methodist Primary School
We can offer you:
- an outstanding, warm and welcoming caring Church School which has a strong Christian ethos and where children are put at the heart of all we do;
- a friendly, committed, professional and forward looking staff family who are committed to raising standards;
- happy, lively, enthusiastic, and conscientious pupils;
- hardworking and supportive colleagues who demonstrate drive and passion, and have a strong commitment to continual school improvement and devotion to provide outstanding learning experiences for all pupils;
- a beautiful setting, large grounds and opportunities for outdoor learning;
- an enthusiastic and supportive governing body who are not afraid to challenge and support the team to strive for excellence at all levels.
Arranging a visit to Brinscall St John's CofE and Methodist Primary School
Email Linda Clayton (Headteacher) firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01254 830700