- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Part time
3 days per week to be agreed
- Contract type
- Fixed term (until 31 August 2022)
Erdington Hall Primary School is looking to appoint a dynamic and highly motivated professional to join our rapidly improving team. Erdington Hall is warm and welcoming and has enthusiastic and happy learners. To ensure the very best education for our children, we are seeking to appoint a dedicated, highly motivated and resilient teacher with a proven track record for raising standards.
Children at Erdington Hall love coming to school and are keen to learn. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive school with high expectations and a commitment to providing the very best for all our children.
Are you our newest recruit? Are you ready to really make a difference and join us on our journey?
This is a very exciting position for a teacher who is seeking excellent development opportunities. The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Be committed to working with parents, governors and the local community.
• Show a commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school.
The successful candidate will be a class teacher in our school and will uniquely, have:
• the opportunity to share planning with colleagues across Summit Learning Trust
• the opportunity to work within a forward-thinking school and Trust
• be part of our exciting journey
• receive support from a strong and dynamic leadership team
About the Trust
Why work for us?
The Trust offers:
• A strong focus on staff care and wellbeing
• High Quality training and support in and across academies
• A clear career pathway
• Employee assistance programme
• Employee discount schemes
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 377 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Erdington Hall Primary School
Erdington Hall is a two form entry, mixed primary school for pupils aged 3 -11. We are one of the family of schools in the Summit Learning Trust and pride ourselves on being an inclusive school. At Erdington Hall we are continually developing ways to ensure our children have the best possible opportunities to be successful. We recognise that through an enriched, varied curriculum, children are challenged. We also ask that children challenge themselves and aspire to be the very best they can be.
You will be part of a very supportive team whose successful aim is to help students reach their full potential within this forward looking school.
Arranging a visit to Erdington Hall Primary School
Please contact the school directly