- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (8 months)
- Teacher Main Pay Range
We are looking for a full-time teacher from January 2022 to cover maternity in year five from January 2022 to July 2022. The successful candidate must be hardworking, able to motivate and encourage children at all levels and feel confident working as part of a team. You should be an organised, energetic and committed person with excellent communication skills.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
• Provides the best education for every child
• Has enthusiasm and passion for working with children
• Will work in partnership with colleagues and parents
• Has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
• To be part of a positive support team
• Amazing children who are keen to learn
• CPD opportunities available and supported
• A good quality learning environment
Closing Date: noon Friday 10th December 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 13th December 2021
For more information and to arrange a visit to our school, please contact our school office via email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews will be held as required. Early application is therefore recommended and the school reserves the right to close the job before the closing date.
Sandy Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All appointments will be made subject to a full DBS check and references which will be taken up prior to interview.
Applying for the job
Please apply onlineMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)