The Pines School is looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly hard-working team. The successful candidate will deliver high quality lessons while nurturing and inspiring our pupils. You will motivate pupils to strive for success while maintaining a positive and vibrant learning environment for all children within the school.
We need a teacher who: -
- Has up to date whole class teaching experience, with a record of high quality practice (KS2 experience desirable but not essential).
- Has high expectations of self and others.
- Is flexible and able to work well with others.
- Is able to deliver creative, fun, challenging and stimulating lessons that meet the needs of all learners.
- Has a clear understanding of expected learning outcomes across the primary phase.
- Understands the importance of ongoing assessment to determine children’s next steps in learning.
- Has drive and ambition to contribute to school improvement.
The Pines is a vibrant Primary school with a Nursery. We are well resourced and we have extensive outside space along with a Specialist Resource Provision. There are currently 310 children on roll.
At The Pines there has been rapid improvement in the quality of education, behaviour & attitudes and personal development and we are very proud to have been graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in January 2023. We will continue to focus on improving the outcomes for our children. This is an exciting time to join us and our amazing team.
The school is located in the Hanworth estate which is on the outskirts of Bracknell town and is within very easy access of many amenities. The 'Look Out’ environmental area, Bracknell Sports Centre and Swimming Pool, David Lloyd Health Club, the South Hill Park Theatre & Arts Centre are all well within walking distance with skating, bowling, cinemas and a leisure pool nearby.
We can offer you:
- An inclusive ethos
- Happy, motivated children who enjoy coming to school
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
- Caring and committed staff teams including an actively supportive leadership team who work well together
- Supportive parents who engage positively in the improvement of the school
This job post has expired.