Class Teacher KS2
23 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday
- Fixed term - 12 months
- M1 - M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a qualified teacher who is humble, resilient and enthusiastic to join our teaching staff.
- Be committed to working with pupils in an urban setting
- Believe that teaching is a vocation and be passionate about education
- Believe strongly that all pupils regardless of their background are capable of reaching their full potential
- Be excited about learning and achievement across a broad primary curriculum
- Embrace high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Be committed to engaging pupils with teaching which produces accelerated pupil progress
- Possess an unswerving belief in reflection, collaboration, teamwork and feedback
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and people skills
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
A rich diverse school. Our school successfully brings together more than 650 pupils from every continent, speaking more than forty different languages, across many different cultures into one happy inclusive community.
‘The school caters brilliantly for a diverse community and children of all backgrounds, races and religions. It does so with warmth and respect.’ Ofsted January 2018.
A vibrant, warm and welcoming school with a positive inclusive atmosphere, enthusiastic pupils and supportive parents. St Margaret’s is a forward thinking school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted at the last two inspections. Pupil outcomes at the end of key stage 2 are better than national outcomes particularly for disadvantaged pupils. Our pupils are diverse, friendly and enthusiastic. They are full of potential and eager to learn.
A dynamic senior leadership team who will support your career development and empower you to lead and innovate. This provides a great opportunity to play a significant role in a school striving for excellence that is committed to continual school improvement. Leaders are approachable, understanding and willing to listen.
A highly collaborative staff team with a genuine commitment to peer support and excellent continuing professional development, including opportunities for collaborative working across our MTSA partnership of schools.
Visits to schools are encouraged and can be arranged by telephoning the school office on 0161 226 2271.
Further details about the role
An opportunity has arisen within our successful and highly skilled team for a teacher to join our school. The job vacancy will be based in key stage 2. The position is a fixed term contract for one year.
- Salary:Main Scale £28,000 - £36,810
- Contract:Fixed term contract until 31st August 2024
- Applications Close:Thursday 20th April 2023 at 12pm
- Start Date:1st September 2023
- NQTS Considered: Yes
- Shortlist: Friday 21st April 2023
- Interviews: Friday 28th April 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 26.4 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Margaret's CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 642 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0161 226 2271
Arranging a visit to St Margaret's CofE Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Smallwood CofE Primary School
School Lane, Sandbach, CW11 2UR
St Ann's Church of England Primary School
View Road, Prescot, Merseyside, L35 0LQ
Monks Coppenhall Academy
Remer Street, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4LY
Chatsworth Road, Eccles, Lancashire, M30 9DY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester