Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
M1 - M6
Class Teacher – KS2
Stoke Climsland School is looking for a class teacher to join our friendly and motivated staff team.
We are looking for someone who:
• shares our vision of school at the heart of a global community and is genuinely passionate about inspiring children
• recognises that positive relationships have a direct bearing on children’s capacity to succeed, both academically and emotionally
• is as confident with school assessment as s/he is creative in the classroom
• can make a positive contribution to continuous school improvement, embracing change as opportunity
• can engage effectively with parents and carers and other adults within the wider school community
If you are a passionate and dynamic teacher with the confidence and desire to contribute to the future development of a wonderful community school, we would like to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All offers of employment will be subject to the successful candidate undertaking an enhanced (DBS) disclosure barring check.
Applying for the job
Please send completed application forms to the school direct via e-mail or post.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
196 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Stoke Climsland School
We are a small but vibrant community school, with enthusiastic children and a supportive network of families and community links. We work closely with our partner school, Calstock, in an active federation and are always keen to explore new ideas that help our children grow and flourish.
Our federation is driven by a wholly inclusive and child-centred approach to provision. We believe that all aspects of a child’s experience at Calstock and Stoke Climsland are connected and that their education is defined by a sense of purpose and engagement. Thus, our formal and informal curriculum, our culture, is rooted in learning experiences which provide wonderment, excitement, knowledge and life-long skills.
We aim to promote a school ethos that generates strong relationships between staff, pupils and parents/carers. It relies on creating a positive school culture and climate that fosters connection, inclusion, respect and value for all members of the school community.
Arranging a visit to Stoke Climsland School
Please contact the school direct via e-mail or telephone to arrange a school visit.
Quethiock CofE School
Quethiock, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 3SQ