- Job role
- KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (maternity contract - up to one year )
- MPS / UPS (fringe area)
TEACHER (MATERNITY COVER)
LANCHESTER PRIMARY SCHOOL
MPS / UPS
Required from 1st November 2021
We are seeking a full-time Class Teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning and is creative and innovative with the ability to inspire children
We would like you to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Evidence of good/outstanding school experience placements/observations
• A passion for inspiring children to learn
• Excellent team working skills
• An ambitious approach to continual professional development
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• Please read the attached Appointment Brief before completing your application.
• To apply, complete the My New Term Application Form using the Supporting Statement section of the form to detail your suitability for the role, your motivation for making an application and how your knowledge, experience and training meet the person specification.
• The vacancy closes on Friday 8th October 2021 at 9.00am, however, early application is advised as we reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found.
• Interview date: 12th October 2021
• If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role further, please contact Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager on 07917 035962 or at email@example.com
Website: www.lanchestercfs.org.uk. / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Hempstead Road, Watford, Herts WD17 3HD
Danes Educational Trust Address: C/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: Dawn Gamble 01923 589699 / 07917 035962
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 355 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Lanchester Primary School
Lanchester Primary School is a very well regarded school in central Watford, having had a very positive Ofsted inspection in July 2019. Along with our two sister schools, we have now joined the Danes Educational Trust. You will be joining the school at a time when we will be reaping the huge benefits of our involvement with Danes.
Our vision at Lanchester is that every child is valued, celebrated and encouraged to be the best version of themselves that they can be. Our children realise their full potential through taking pride and having fun in their learning. In so doing, they grow into confident citizens of their world, who can make a positive difference.
We inspire our children to enjoy their childhood, while becoming:
• Independent, resilient, lifelong learners
• Thriving, adaptable and aspirational people
• Caring, considerate and respectful members of society.
We are a two-form entry primary school situated near the centre of Watford with excellent transport links into / from London, we are also close to the M25. You can visit our school website: www.lanchestercfs.org.uk for further information about the school.
The school serves a socially, culturally and ethnically diverse community, across the Cassiobury and Nascot Wood estates, as well as the centre of the town. We have wonderful children at the school and very positive and supportive families. Behaviour is very good and we have high expectations for our children. We want to ensure that we provide the best possible education so that our pupils achieve academically and have the best possible start to their secondary school education.
The governors and myself are committed to the well-being and continuing professional development of all members of staff. We are part of the Danes Educational Trust who have a track record of excellent pupil attainment and achievement and we are able to offer exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and School.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate that they share our values, are highly motivated to work with colleagues within school to continuously develop their skills, pursue professional excellence, and are able to enable pupils to make excellent progress. If this is you then we would be delighted to receive your application.
If you would like to organise a visit to the school or if you would like to discuss any position in more detail then please contact Dawn Gamble (Recruitment Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Danes Educational Trust
The Danes Educational Trust currently comprises nine schools: St Clement Danes School, Croxley Danes School, Chancellor’s School, Onslow St Audrey’s School, De Havilland Primary School and Elstree Screen Arts Academy, Ascot Road Primary School, Jupiter Primary School, Lanchester Primary School. Dr Josephine Valentine OBE is the CEO of the Danes Educational Trust. She was Headteacher of St Clement Danes School for 20 years. She is a National Leader in Education, a DfE Advisor and has oversight of all nine schools. If appointed, you will benefit from working within an established, outstanding Trust.
Arranging a visit to Lanchester Primary School
Please contact Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager at email@example.com