- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time
- Contract type
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to join our team here at Langley Mill Academy. We need professionals who are committed to providing a creative curriculum which supports all children to learn effectively. Everyone who visits us comments on the calm atmosphere, the enthusiasm our children have for learning and the great sense of team amongst staff and children alike. We value every individual and put our children at the heart of everything we do.
We have a strong ethos of continuing professional development across every team at Djanogly Learning Trust. Leaders know that children succeed because of the commitment, knowledge and professionalism of our team who provide high quality learning experiences.
We need teachers who:
• have high expectations for themselves, colleagues and all children
• are committed to providing high quality, creative learning experiences for all
• have excellent communication skills
• have a strong belief in positive behaviour management
• are innovative and creative
• know that we are all learners and are committed to continued professional development
• have a good sense of humour (it helps!)
Start date: January 2022
Further details of this post, the school and the Trust are included in our job pack. Visits to school are welcomed.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 282 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
About Langley Mill Academy
Situated on a Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire border our junior school joined the Djanogly Learning Trust family in January 2018.
At Langley Mill we have high expectation of our children, instilling within them core values of respect, hard work, good behaviour and a passion for learning and future aspirations. Our Live, Laugh, Learn mottos help us all remember the six ‘We are’ statements:
Live – We are respectful and safe.
Laugh – We are caring and friendly.
Learning – We are enthusiastic and responsible.
We are also part of the Aldercar Family of Schools and are committed to join working to help support and raise aspirations, progress and attainment of our children.
In return we offer you:
• A fully supportive team of professionals to work with
• A positive working environment where everyone is valued
• An environment where good behaviour and good manners are a priority
• A commitment to continued professional development for all
• A real commitment to work-life balance.
Arranging a visit to Langley Mill Academy
Please call the school office if you wish to arrange a school visit on 01773 712694