This job expired on 31 May 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
Summer or Autumn Term 2023
31 May 2023 at 9am
6 March 2023
About Mason Moor Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 204 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Mason Moor Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
We are keen to receive applications from experienced as well as early career teachers – we
know that both add a dynamic to school that will support our continued growth and
- We are a small (one and a half form entry) primary school situated in the Millbrook
ward of Southampton.
- We serve an increasingly diverse community and one where deprivation is high with
many of our parents and carers living on Southampton’s largest social-housing
- In September 2022, we welcomed a new headteacher and newly established senior
Our offer to every teacher:
• Bespoke professional development opportunities.
• Cutting-edge technology for the planning and delivery of lessons. Use of multi-
collaboration platforms to simplify the process of lesson planning.
• A device to help your planning, preparation and assessment.
• A ‘Staff wellbeing charter’ with perks including, a paid days leave throughout the year for
personal wellbeing. A commitment to reduce planning.
• The introduction of a new curriculum for non-core subjects that includes the sequential
planning, learning resources and visuals.
• A feedback policy that focuses on providing children with a dialogue to support
improvement - not onerous marking!
Arranging a visit to Mason Moor Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed