- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (August 2022)
- £25714 - £36961
Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring teacher to join our team based initially at Bowness Primary School, potentially working across other sites in the future. This post is suitable for ECT's.
We are looking for a person who:
• can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the curriculum
• has a passion for working with young children and be kind, caring and flexible
• is an outstanding teacher with very high expectations of what can be achieved
• is able to work as part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team
• is able to form successful relationships with parents
We can offer:
• A dynamic and developing Multi Academy Trust of schools
• Opportunities across the Trust to widen skills, experience, and professional
development in a variety of settings.
• Welcome, friendly, and inclusive schools within the Trust
• A committed Trust and School leadership and committed multi school teams.
• Well-motivated pupils
• A Trust committed to staff wellbeing and career development for all
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 115 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Bowness Primary School
Bowness Primary School is well known for its warm and welcoming ethos and we are proud of the family atmosphere you can feel as you walk around the school.
At Bowness we believe that every staff member, pupil, parent, or visitor should be 'Aiming High' in everything they do. We encourage this through positive relationships, inspirational teaching and high quality curriculum on offer.
Arranging a visit to Bowness Primary School
If you wish to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office on 01204 333140.