Teacher Main Pay Range
We are looking for someone who:
• is an outstanding teacher who can play a real part in developing the strategic direction of this good school
• is committed to raising achievement and overcoming barriers to learning to ensure every child succeeds
• understands what high standards look like and how to attain them
• is able to inspire, enthuse and motivate others
• is able to establish and develop good relationships with all members of the school community
• is ambitious for themselves and the school they work in and keen to work in partnership with others.
In return we can offer you:
• creative, inquisitive children who love learning
• dedicated colleagues who will support and challenge you to continue to grow as a leader
• an opportunity to become part of a forward-thinking team who have high ambitions for their school
• a commitment to professional development.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school to book an appointment.
Local authority maintained school
804 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Longfield Primary School
Longfield Primary is a four-form entry primary school situated in the heart of a vibrant multi-cultural community in Harrow. The children love learning; they behave impeccably and fully engage in school life. We are now looking to recruit an inspirational Class Teacher for Spring Term to join us in making our very successful school even better. We have high ambitions for our school and are working to move from good to outstanding.
Arranging a visit to Longfield Primary School
Please feel free to call the school on telephone number 020 8866 7331 to arrange for a school visit. Application form can be found on our school website
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
Herlwyn Avenue, Ruislip, HA4 6EZ