This job expired on 17 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 March 2023 at 11:59pm
3 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full and Part Time considered
- View all Part timejobs - Full and Part Time considered
- MPR/UPR (£28,000 - £43,685 FTE) Dependant on experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
THIS ADVERT HAS BEEN POSTED ON ALL GLF SCHOOLS IN THE BANBURY CLUSTER. YOU ONLY NEED TO APPLY TO ONE
The Banbury cluster of GLF Schools consists of Cherry Fields Primary, Hardwick Primary, Longford Park Primary and William Morris Primary Schools. All schools have their own in-house nursery provision.
We particularly welcome applications from Early Career Teachers - as a Trust we offer a fantastic ECT/development programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified teacher at any stage in their career to join our cluster of schools, and further develop their career within GLF Schools. All our schools have a passion and understanding of what effective teaching and learning is, and our goal is to inspire our pupils to be the best they can be.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Someone who can work well as part of a collaborative team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
- Someone willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice across GLF Schools
- Someone with the ability to enthuse and engage students in purposeful learning experiences
- A person who is passionate about children's learning and welfare
- A values led individual with high expectations of achievement and behaviour in themselves and others.
- Someone who is committed to personal career progression and enhancement
Please read the Job Description and Person Specification within the application pack for more information and before applying.
What the school offers its staff
The Banbury cluster have a collaborative approach towards working, which means the schools work closely together to provide an outstanding educational experience to the local communities. The schools’ benefit from being able to share resources, knowledge and best practise to support each other and maintain high quality teaching. Joining us will allow for opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional skills.
Longford Park (Nursery to Year 5, judged OFSTED Outstanding September 2021) Cherry Fields (Nursery to Year 2, judged OFSTED outstanding December 2022) are exciting, growing schools. Hardwick is a fantastic, established one form entry primary school and William Morris is an OFSTED outstanding, one form entry primary school.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. There will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Teachers Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Longford Park Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 193 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Longford Park Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Longford Park Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
****Teacher**** - in our lovely school
St Monica's Catholic Primary School
Currier Drive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6HB
Priory Rise School
160 Bronte Avenue, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK4 3GE
Holne Chase Primary School
Buckingham Road, Bletchley, Buckinghamshire, MK3 5HP
Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Newburgh Primary School
Kipling Avenue, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6LD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxfordshire