Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS/UPS depending on experience
Our happy, popular school is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated class teacher to join our team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• have the potential and drive to be an outstanding practitioner
• will demonstrate innovative and creative approaches to teaching and learning and raising the achievement of pupils so enabling them to reach their full potential
• are willing to think creatively and has a passion for child development
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• are supportive of the Christian ethos of our school.
What we can offer you:
• well behaved and highly motivated children
• children who are eager to learn in our creative and challenging atmosphere
• an inspiring and rich curriculum that motivates children and teachers alike
• high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
• a staff team that is committed to the children and their development
• a vibrant and supportive parent body and community
• a commitment to personalised professional development with a comprehensive training package
• a highly supportive Board of Governors.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
178 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Longwick Church of England Combined School
Longwick Church of England Combined School is a happy, friendly, rural Church of England school, proud of its caring and inclusive atmosphere. At Longwick our vision is centred on a commitment to excellence in learning and high expectations for all. We aim to support individuals to achieve the very best and ensure pupils are well prepared for the next steps in their education and have well developed life skills.
Arranging a visit to Longwick Church of England Combined School
For further information about the role and to arrange a secure and socially distanced school visit please contact the school office on 01844 344769 or email email@example.com