Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (One year - in the first instance)
£32,157 to £42,624 M1 to M6 Inner London
The Edward Betham CofE Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly-motivated teacher to join our over-subscribed, high-achieving two-form entry school for Autumn 2021.
Graded as a ‘good’ school by Ofsted in 2018, the school enjoys an excellent reputation and parents/carers are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
We welcome applications from teachers who share our commitment to outstanding provision for all our children.
To join us on our learning journey you must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent classroom practice enabling all pupils to flourish
• Commitment to aspirational outcomes for all
• Love of learning and dedication to own research-driven professional development
• Enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and school improvement initiatives
• Willingness to support the school’s Christian ethos
We offer you:
• Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils
• Professional, dedicated staff who offer great support
• Aspirational leadership enabling meaningful professional development
• A pro-active and encouraging Governing Board and Parent/Carer Community
• A varied, rich curriculum with emphasis on creativity and issues of social and environmental justice
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
450 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About The Edward Betham Church of England Primary School
Edward Betham CofE Primary School is a two-form entry Voluntary Aided Church of England Primary School in the London Borough of Ealing. We currently have 455 pupils on roll (including 35 Nursery places). The school is split-site and located on Oldfield Lane South, Greenford; south side of Western Avenue (A40) and within a short walking distance of a number of bus and underground routes.
Arranging a visit to The Edward Betham Church of England Primary School
Applicants are invited to visit the school website for more information and arrange a video meeting with a member of the Senior Leadership Team.