- Maternity or parental leave cover (Maternity Cover)
- Teachers Pay Scale
CLASS TEACHER – MAT COVER job summary
Temporary post for one year (maternity leave)
Required: September 2022
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent classroom teacher
• Has a good understanding of the curriculum requirements
• Works well in a team and has good communication skills
• Has experience in using assessment data to inform the learning provision to meet the needs of children in their class
• Shows willingness to participate fully in the life of our school
• Is supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
• A small, friendly Catholic school with children who have a thirst for knowledge, and the capacity to learn
• High expectations for behaviour and strong links with home
• A very supportive community of parents, staff and the parish
• A robust induction, and opportunities for training and career development
• A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
• Supportive, experienced staff who work well as a team
• A Catholic ethos and good links with the parish
Applying for the job
Application pack can be downloaded below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
All applications must be made on the CES Application Form, which is provided as an attachment.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com, or posted to the school.
Closing date: 20 May 2022 (at noon)
Interviews: 25 May 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and qualifications and reference checks
CVs are not accepted.
St. Anselm’s Catholic Primary School
More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
London SW17 8RW
Telephone: 020 8672 9227
Headteacher: Hattie Elwes
Download an application form - 67.5 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 208 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
St Anselm’s is a small, friendly, high achieving Catholic school that was awarded an Outstanding grade in their last OFSTED inspection. We are looking for a class teacher to join our established and enthusiastic team. This post will suit either an experienced teacher, or Early Career Teacher. This post is likely to be for a lower Key Stage 2 class.
Arranging a visit to St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
Prospective applicants are welcome to visit the school.