- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (One year)
- MPS (£26,948 - £38,174)
The post is for up to a year with the possibility of a subsequent permanent position. Leadership roles may be considered for the right candidate.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is an excellent primary teacher who inspires and engages all learners;
• Is an enthusiastic team player who is able to work proactively;
• Is committed to inclusive education and developing children as independent learners;
• Enjoys the challenge of learning something new;
• Is able to embrace our values.
We can offer:
• A friendly and caring school family;
• A commitment to supporting a work/life balance;
• Close links and collaboration with other schools in our small Multi-Academy Trust;
• A supportive leadership team and access to high quality professional development;
• Leadership opportunities.
UPS may be considered for an exceptional candidate.
Leadership roles may be considered for the right candidate.
Applying for the job
Email Angela Ford, email@example.com for an application form.More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 202 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Colnbrook Church of England Primary School
Come and join our school and make a difference!
Colnbrook C. of E. Primary School is a great place to work, where we value and support our staff. Our pupils are from diverse backgrounds who enjoy coming to school.
We are a one form entry Church of England school in the heart of Colnbrook village, on the outskirts of Slough. Our Christian values are at the heart of everything we do and we want our children to leave our school having aspiration, being resilient and responsible, showing respect and compassion within their many communities. Our school is part of the Slough and East Berkshire Multi Academy Trust (SEBMAT).
Arranging a visit to Colnbrook Church of England Primary School
Visits are recommended. Contact Angela Ford on 01753 683661.
Similar jobs nearby
Whitehall Junior School
Cowley Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2LX
Year 4 Class Teacher
St Mary's Church of England Primary School
Yew Tree Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 2AR
Strand-on-the-Green Junior School
Thames Road, London, W4 3NX