- KS1, KS2
- Maternity or parental leave cover (upto 1 year)
Class Teacher (Maternity Cover) job summary
Great Hollands Primary School is an exciting, innovative and modern school, with state-of-the-art buildings and facilities for both pupils and staff. Our school is full of inquisitive young people, who value the learning opportunities we provide. Our children show excellent learning behaviours and work collaboratively together following our exceptional and well-established school wide systems.
If you have a passion for teaching, then we can offer you an exceptional opportunity to develop your career within a truly fantastic setting. Our entire school team works well together, supporting each other to succeed. As part of our team, you would have the opportunity to experience routines and systems designed to maximise your effectiveness whilst being mindful of your workload and well-being.
• Fantastic spacious classrooms that are purpose built, offering a beautiful learning environment, with high quality resources to help you teach more effectively.
• Enthusiastic children and families who are proud of their school and our achievements: 97% of parents rate the school as good or excellent & 99% of parents rate our teaching as good or excellent.
• A friendly, passionate and supportive team.
• An opportunity to work in a transformational school and experience systems that will enhance your practice.
• Exceptional CPD opportunities, including access to accredited programmes.
• As part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust, we offer a proven track record of excellent teacher support and development, allowing you the opportunity to shine.
You will have:
• High expectations of what children can achieve
• Effective teaching and learning skills
• Energy and enthusiasm to ensure every child succeeds
• Flexibility and resilience
• Ambition for yourself and all in the school
• A passion to help children overcome barriers and make accelerated progress.
Maiden Erlegh Trust is an Ethical Leadership Pathfinder organisation and we are committed to safeguarding, equality and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are also committed to having the highest expectations of pupil/students and staff, and supporting everyone to reach their full potential. All employees of the school and Trust are expected to share these commitments. All posts require satisfactory employment checks and references and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All Leadership roles will require a Section 128 check
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Great Hollands Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 328 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Great Hollands Primary is a caring, vibrant, successful school where we all continually grow and learn together.
Rated as GOOD in all areas, we are ambitious for all of our children to succeed in everything they do.
We have made impressive improvements over the past few years and are rightly proud of our success.
Our pupils love their school ... Ofsted says 'this is a GREAT place to learn...'
Arranging a visit to Great Hollands Primary School
To learn more about our wonderful school, please take a look at our website and read our recent reports from Challenge Partners and Ofsted to get a flavour of what makes us such a GREAT school. We welcome visitors too, please contact our recruitment team on email@example.com who can help organise this.