|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main Pay Scale (Inner London)|
We are looking for an excellent class teacher with positivity, ambition, a passion for inclusive education and a drive to ensure that each pupil receives the best learning experience possible.
• Outstanding pupil behaviour, with polite, well-behaved children who love learning and coming to school.
• A brand new curriculum, created and developed by Malmesbury staff, which encourages curiosity, exploration and creativity in all year groups.
• Experienced, supportive and nurturing senior and middle leaders.
• Career progression via mentoring and outstanding CPD.
• The opportunity to work under one of the youngest Headteachers in London and be part of an exciting period of evolution for the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
Opportunities for career progression, combined with outstanding training and professional development.
Applying for the job
Please download the candidate letter, application form and job description and person specification documents.
The candidate letter details what is required in your personal statement.
Return the application form along with your personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact us via e-mail, or call to arrange a conversation.More on how to apply
- Application Form.doc  0.33 MB
- Malmesbury class teacher JD and person specification.docx  0.14 MB
- Candidate letter Class Teacher.docx  0.27 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||512 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Malmesbury Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Malmesbury Primary School
Malmesbury Primary School is a thriving, vibrant, multi-cultural primary school at the heart of its community in Bow, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Our school motto is “Be The Best You Can Be” and we educate our pupils to be happy, confident, independent, highly motivated and respectful individuals who have every opportunity to achieve anything that they want to in life.
Arranging a visit to Malmesbury Primary School
Visits are essential.
Email email@example.com or telephone the office on 020 8980 4299 to arrange a visit to Malmesbury.
Coborn Street, London, E3 2AB