- Job role
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (31/08/2022)
We are looking for an experienced and successful primary teacher, ideally with a background within an SEMH school who has good knowledge of the EYFS/KS1 curriculum for delivery to a group of Y4 and Y5 pupils who have SEMH needs and academic delay. You will bring everything it takes to engage children who are working below age-related expectations and transform their futures. Like us, you will be passionate about safeguarding, deeply committed to releasing potential, and determined to make a difference every day.
You will bring our innovative curriculum to life as you maintain good order and discipline, engage pupils with SEN, and stimulate children of all abilities to reach their full potential. We will give you real scope to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of our pupils’ learning, and encourage you to set clear targets for both behaviour and academic achievement. This means you will enjoy plenty of autonomy and wide-ranging opportunities to shape the way we work.
We are looking for a teacher with:
• Good Knowledge of SEN Code of Practice, in particular SEMH education
• Experience with the use of assessment data and implementing strategies for raising achievement of pupils with SEMH
• Commitment to working collaboratively as part of a team to actively promote inclusion and ensure the safeguarding of all pupils
• Experience of managing HLTAs and/or LSA's in the classroom
You will be part of:
• An exciting and innovative development of an All-through learning community
• A dedicated team of staff who strive for excellence
• A caring and inclusive ethos
• A school which has supportive Governors and Parents with high expectations of the school
In return, we offer a competitive salary, pension, a supportive team, training and development and the potential for career progression to the right person.
The Trust Board staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form attached or contact Sarah-Jayne via email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application package.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.