We are looking to appoint a teacher who can:
● demonstrate high quality teaching in Key Stage 2.
● be proactive in supporting our team approach with good interpersonal skills.
● contribute to our Church of England ethos.
● maintain a dynamic, inspirational yet challenging learning environment.
● secure high quality relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
● demonstrate a desire to ensure that every single child can achieve the best of their ability,
through effective differentiation and high-quality teaching.
● Embrace and capitalise on the learning environment outside the four walls of theclassroom.
St Barnabas MAT are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our school family at StMellion CofE Primary School. This is an excellent opportunity to join our school where faith, togetherness and adventure are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing village school at the heart of the communitywhich is part of a family of schools in St Barnabas Trust. We are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and enthusiastic teacher for our KS2 class. This will be a fixed term contract initially until October 2024 to cover maternity leave.
We believe that every member of our school community has important talents to share, nurtureand grow. As a proud member of the St Barnabas Multi Academy Trust, our vision is supported with a ‘Bring It!’ approach to all areas of our school life.
This job post has expired.