- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
We are looking for somebody who is:
• Innovative, creative and enthusiastic.
• A teacher who can bring out the best in children and make learning fun.
• Able to inspire others.
• Up-to-date with curriculum innovation.
• Able to create exciting and challenging learning opportunities.
• Open to new ideas and with a range of interests.
• Able to meet the differing needs of children so that they reach their full potential.
• Committed to working closely with the school community.
• Keen to become part of our successful team.
• Able to foster and develop a caring ethos, in support of our school’s Christian values.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• The opportunity to work with fantastic children who love coming to school.
• A highly dedicated, friendly and supportive staff.
• A pro-active, welcoming and supportive community.
• A commitment to high quality professional development in a highly successful school.
• A context where there are consistently high standards of achievement.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 415 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About St Mary's Church of England Primary School
We are a popular two-form Voluntary Aided Church of England Primary school, approximately 3 miles to the south west of Birmingham city centre.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Church of England Primary School
Visits to the school are scheduled for 4.00pm on Monday 10th January and Monday 17th January. Only one session requires attendance. Candidates who are unable to visit and would like to find out more are asked to inform the school via the contact email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)