Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£25,714 - £36,961
The Governors of Barton Clough Primary School are looking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and inspiriting Class Teacher to join our wonderful school. NQT’s are welcome to apply
The successful candidate will be:
• an enthusiastic and excellent practitioner with a real passion for motivational and exacting teaching and learning;
• willing to immerse themselves in all aspects of school life;
• a flexible and well organised teaching professional;
• a team player;
• positive, pro-active and have the ability to reflect and improve.
• someone with high expectations for all children;
In return we can offer:
• An exciting opportunity in a dynamic and continually changing school environment;
• A commitment to your CPD and future career path;
• Supportive parents, staff and governors;
• A caring, inclusive, dedicated and welcoming team of colleagues.
Applying for the job
We can only accept completed application forms, rather than CVs. This is because the regulatory guidelines of Keeping Children Safe in Education, require us to check various details of job applicants and an identical application format for each candidate enables us to do this.
Our website contains our application form and disclosure of criminal background form. Both completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 19th April 2021.
More on how to apply
The selection process will in all likelihood be conducted virtually, so candidates will need access to a device with a camera and a microphone to participate. The selection will take place on Thursday 22nd April 2021.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
194 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Barton Clough Primary School
Barton Clough is a one form entry school in Stretford with currently 180 pupils on roll.
We are proud to be part of Bright Futures Educational Trust.
At Barton Clough we nurture positive relationships. It is at the heart of all we do. We are committed to teaching the skills and knowledge each child needs to flourish and succeed, with enthusiasm, energy and hope. We value children as individuals and encourage our pupils to have a go and try new things. We aim to build confidence in our pupils and develop a ‘can do’ attitude so that children learn from mistakes and aren’t afraid to get things wrong.
As a school, we value the support our local community brings and welcome parents and carers in to school on a regular basis. Having strong positive relationships with our parents is important to enable us to provide the very best for our pupils. We work closely with other outside agencies and welcome visitors in to school to develop learning opportunities and experiences.
Learning is fun at Barton Clough as we aim to teach the required skills of the national curriculum in an engaging and stimulating way. Children are encouraged to explore new ideas and work collaboratively with their peers.
At Barton Clough we house 2 specialist classes for pupils from across Trafford with Education and Health Care plans. These children learn in our ‘Small Classes’ and are an integral part of our school. They work alongside all other pupils in school, building relationships and sharing learning experiences whilst accessing a personalised curriculum. All our pupils are treated as individuals and we pride ourselves on making everyone feel valued and cared for.
There are lots of reasons why Barton Clough is a fabulous school. We work very closely with our families and work hard to ensure that our pupils achieve their very best whilst enjoying learning.
• Excited about education and are an exemplary classroom practitioner?
• Passionate about learning?
• A creative thinker; can inspire and challenge our children?
• An excellent communicator; to empower our community?
• An innovator and a visionary; to work with enthusiasm and energy?
If you are interested in this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.