We are looking to appoint an inspirational, ambitious and talented class teacher to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team as a maternity cover for our Year 3 class.
At Norton Canes we strive to ensure that all our pupils are happy, confident, ambitious individuals with a passion for learning; who possess the skills, knowledge, learning attitudes and behaviours to enable them to be successful in the world today, and in the future.
We achieve this through creating a strong sense of community and by providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities through an inspiring curriculum.
We provide all staff with excellent CPD, a supportive working environment and the opportunity to contribute towards projects, initiatives and experiences that make a real impact.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Passionate about enabling all children to achieve excellence
- Highly dedicated to providing the highest standards of teaching for all children
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all
- Enthusiastic, determined, dedicated and inspirational
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring, enthusiastic and cohesive staff team
- A commitment to providing high quality professional development
- Encouragement to develop new ideas
- The opportunity to make a real difference to change the lives and futures of our children
We are a caring employer who invests in the future of our employees, as only through their excellence can we deliver excellence for the children and families whom we serve. To see more information about the school, please visit our websiteNorton Canes Primary Academy
As a member of the REAch2 Trust, a national family of primary academies, Norton Canes Primary Academy is committed to raising standards and achieving excellent for all pupils whatever their background or circumstance. The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Norton Canes Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.
This job post has expired.