As Class Teacher you will:
• Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner, able to demonstrate and share good practice;
• Plan and prepare lessons with regard to individual need, with reference to school policies, national requirements and local policies;
• Build upon the ethos and core values of Oxford Gardens as an inclusive 21st Century Learning Community, both inside and outside the classroom;
• Work alongside the staff team to achieve the goals set annually in the School Improvement Plan;
• Contribute to constructive team-building amongst all staff, parents, governors and the wider community;
• Ensure that the current national conditions of employment for school teachers are met.
Applying for the job
Please complete the RBKC application form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
332 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Oxford Gardens Primary School
Oxford Gardens is a 2 form entry primary school with a Nursery, located in large Victorian building in the heart of North Kensington. Our school serves the local community which is both socially and culturally diverse; 60% of our pupils are entitled to the Pupil Premium Grant and almost half speak English as an additional language. We benefit from the rich and varied cultures that our pupils originate from and it is one of the many things that makes working at Oxford Gardens an exciting and vibrant place to work. Visitors to our school always comment on how friendly and welcoming the staff and pupils are.
Oxford Gardens is a unique Team and so much more than just a Primary School. Being part of the ‘Sail to Success’ Team is a commitment to lifelong learning as a key to personal fulfillment. We aim to provide every child with the confidence and skills to enable them to travel through life and learning with confidence and aspiration.
Arranging a visit to Oxford Gardens Primary School
School visits cannot take place at the moment, so please see the website for more information about the school. Please ring Dee Edwards in the school office if you have any questions or would like more information about the school.
St James & St John Church of England Primary School
4 Craven Terrace, London, W2 3QD