- Teacher Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Spine
Class Teacher - Part-time (0.5) job summary
CLASS TEACHER – KS2 – PART-TIME (0.5)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our happy and supportive teaching team from September 2022. The work pattern is likely to be Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday.
At Stretham we value our job-sharing class teachers and believe that such arrangements can give the children an excellent education. To allow the team to be as effective as possible, we arrange for both teachers to be in school on a Wednesday afternoon to allow shared time for PPA each week.
It is likely that this post will initially be in Upper Key Stage 2. However final decisions will be made considering the successful candidate’s areas of expertise alongside the staffing needs of the school.
The successful applicant will need:
• To be an excellent classroom practitioner with motivation and creativity.
• The ability to work well in a team and form positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
• Dedication and high expectations of themselves and the children they teach.
In return, we offer:
• Happy, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
• Friendly, supportive and dedicated staff, governors and parents.
• An ethos which places well-being for all (including staff) at its heart.
• A good school (Ofsted 2019).
Please contact the headteacher, Andrew Robertson, to arrange a visit to the school; to discuss the post further; or for an application pack on 01353 649271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date and short listing for application is noon on 8th June 2022.
Interviews will be held in the following week.
Stretham Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
School website – www.strethamschool.co.uk
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.