The Local Academy Board at Hawkesley Church Primary are seeking to appoint a Part Time Class Teacher ( 3 days per week) with initiative, integrity and who shares our high expectations for children’s learning, so that all of our children can ‘let their light shine.’ At Hawkesley, we embrace the uniqueness in all of our children: their safety, happiness and achievement is always of paramount importance. This post will begin from September 2023.
We are a small, one-form entry school with BIG ambition. Being a distinctively Christian school, our Christian values and ethos drive our actions and the children are at the heart of our decision making. We take a non-complacent approach to school improvement and are always striving to provide the highest standard of education and care for the community that we serve.
We can offer:Happy, friendly and well-behaved childrenEnthusiastic, hard-working and committed staffSupportive parents and governorsA vibrant, inclusive and spacious environmentA thriving learning communityOpportunities to network with other leaders in the Trust and share best practiceA personalised programme of CPD to encourage professional growth.
The successful applicant will:
- Be competent in delivering high quality lessons, which demonstrate consistently good/outstanding teaching.
- Be an excellent classroom teacher.
- Be able to work across all year groups.
- Offer drive, vision, enthusiasm, imagination and commitment.
- Establish a caring, inclusive environment with a focus on developing the whole child.
- Be passionate about achievement for every child and committed to on-going professional learning.
We welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. BDMAT is a Disability Confident employer and a member of Stonewall’s Diversity Champion programme.
Visits to our school are very much encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please phone the school office to book a school tour on 0121 459 6467.
This job post has expired.