- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 374 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Holmesdale Community Infant School
The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching a class in KS1.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic practitioner with a passion to deliver exceptional education and childcare both in the classroom and in our outdoor spaces.
The successful candidate will be imaginative and forward thinking, demonstrate dedication and commitment, ensuring we maintain high quality provision and good outcomes for all pupils. They will also be warm, nurturing and have a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
• A lively, friendly working environment
• A team committed to supporting professional development
• Enthusiastic children who love coming to school and learn
• An experienced and supportive staff team
• Wide CPD opportunities and collaborative working
• Opportunities to support a curriculum area
The closing date for applications is Monday 18th October 2021 at 9am.
Candidates are warmly invited to contact Sharon Mullarkey, the Headteacher at Holmesdale Community Infant School, to discuss the role in more depth.
Please be advised an enhanced DBS check will be required
Holmesdale Community Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment