Class Teacher PART TIME
Montbelle Primary School, London, SE9 3EY
This job expired on 23 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
23 May 2022 at 12:00pm
3 May 2022
About Montbelle Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 444 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Montbelle Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified teacher;
• Passionate about children's life chances, upholding our vision of learning for life;
• Creative and innovate, prepared to bring engagement and excitement to learning;
• Ready to work effectively as part of our whole school team, recognising individual accountability for children's outcomes.
We can offer you:
• Strong leadership at all levels with a staff who are all focused on making Montbelle the best it can be;
• High quality CPD;
• A 'can do' ethos, where children make the right choices and parents are supportive;
• Career development with opportunities to work with other schools to further develop highly accomplished practice.
If you would like to find out more about us, visit www.montbelle.org.uk or, better still, come and see us for yourself. Please phone Alison or Jo on 020 8857 3909 to make a convenient time to visit. We look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Closing date: Monday, 23rd of May 2020 at 9.00am
All applicants will receive an email advising them on the outcome of their application. Interviews will be held on Wednesday, 25th of May.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought prior to interview and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Arranging a visit to Montbelle Primary School
If you wish to visit the school in advance of your application, please contact the school office on 0208 857 3909 to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London