- MS1 - UPS3 (£25,714 - £41,604pa)
Class Teacher: Pastoral/Curriculum Lead job summary
Teacher for Pastoral/Curriculum Lead, TLR2.1 post required for September 2022 (or earlier if possible).
Applications welcome from Mainscale and UPS.
Monday - Friday
Pay subject to experience and qualifications + TLR2.1 + 1 SEN point (Subject to Teachers' Terms and Conditions).
Salary Range: £25,714 - £41,604 pa
SEN: £2,270 pa
TLR 2.1: £2,873 pa
Two Rivers High School is an Outstanding School for pupils with Special Educational Needs (Ofsted January 2019)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join our highly motivated and supportive team.
We require a teacher to lead our Formal Curriculum for students across all ages of the school. At present these students (the Adventurers) are split into 5 classes covering year 7 - 14. You will take specific responsibility and accountability for leading on, and the day to day management and organisation of the curriculum and pastoral support of, the Adventurer Tier.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
• Is creative, enthusiastic and has a positive ‘can do’ approach
• Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a dedicated, hardworking team
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
• Has the ability to deliver a broad and balanced curriculum to pupils with a wide range of special educational need.
• Is willing to develop and utilise a range of specialised teaching approaches.
We can offer:
• A welcoming, stimulating and supportive environment
• Students who really enjoy the experience offered at the school
• Continuing Professional Development,
• A highly professional team who would welcome you on board
We look forward to meeting interested candidates and strongly encourage you to visit the school. To arrange a visit please telephone the school Office on 01827 426124.
Closing Date for application: Monday 7th February 2022 (midday)
Interviews will take place week commencing: 14th February 2022.
To apply for this position please complete Application Form and return directly to email@example.com
Two Rivers High School
Tamworth, B77 2HJ
tel: 01827 426124
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.