Perry Court E-Act Academy, Hengrove, Bristol, BS14 0AX
This job expired on 21 January 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
25 April 2022
21 January 2022 at 5pm
14 December 2021
About Perry Court E-Act Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 429 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Perry Court E-Act Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
Our Academy - Perry Court E-ACT Academy
A happy 3-11 primary academy in Hengrove, Bristol. We provide varied and exciting learning experiences and are focused on preparing our pupils f or the next stage in their educational journey.
Come join our team
Quite aside from the opportunity to work with pupils whose energy, creativity and enthusiasm never fail to inspire, our academy is:
• Ofsted good/outstanding rated, recognised for helping pupils to progress from often low starting points.
• Committed to teacher development through E-ACT’s professional learning program in partnership with leading training providers such as Ambition School Leadership.
• Leading the way in youth mental health through our very own Mental Health First Aid programme - we aim to train every teacher as a mental health first aider.
• A leader in the education sector for outstanding employee bene fits including a generous maternity policy and opportunities for flexible working.
A great place to live and work
Twice named the best city in Britain to live in by The Sunday Times, Bristol is also home to five E-ACT academies. The city has its own unmistakable identity, and has a thriving current and historical arts scene, not to mention some of the country’s strongest green credentials.
Part of the E-ACT family
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 15,400 pupils and 2,300 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
E-ACT multi-academy trust is responsible for 25 academies across the length and breadth of England.
Our academies can collaborate and share ideas with one another in ways that schools may not be able to. Most importantly, we all feel part of something much bigger as our responsibilities go far beyond the four walls of a single academy, and extend to people and their communities across the country.
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic people so we can continue to give every one of our pupils the opportunity to explore, solve, create and achieve.
In return we offer the chance to work with amazing people and inspirational pupils, as well as a great salary and sector -leading work -life balance arrangements.
Find out more at www.e-act.org.uk
Arranging a visit to Perry Court E-Act Academy
School visits are encouraged; please contact the academy main office directly to arrange
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol