Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Longwood Primary School are looking for a class teacher to join our friendly and supportive team in September 2021. Please see the attached job description and person specification for further details.
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the academy. Please contact the school office by telephone on 01279 866 155.
Additional benefits at working at Longwood Primary Academy:
- Additional 13 days school holidays
- Weekly collaborative PPA time with your year group cluster
- Subsidised accommodation
- Opportunities for overseas school visits as part of our international programme
- Lead practitioner support in English and Maths for planning and teaching
- Individual career programme for all staff
- Fast tracked leadership training scheme
- Children who have a love of learning and a highly motivated staff team
- A caring and happy learning environment
- High expectations and excellent behavior
- Personalised staff well-being programme
- The school introduced a reduced-marking policy, which cut workload by 67 percent
Applying for the job
Your completed application form should be submitted electronically to email@example.com or by post to Latton Green Primary Academy, Riddings Lane, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7HT.
In compliance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, CVs cannot be accepted. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 3 to 11
375 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Longwood Primary Academy
Welcome to Longwood Primary Academy and Nursery – a school that provides children with an inspirational learning experience.
Since opening in January 2015, we have developed a thriving, successful community where children’s voices are heard and their interests nurtured. We are proud of our academic results and our achievements. The challenging curriculum we provide for all pupils is unique and, as you will see, something that builds lifelong character and resilience – in preparation for the workplace.
The recent Ofsted inspection verified that we are a Good School with Outstanding ‘Leadership and Management’ AND ‘Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare’.
Arranging a visit to Longwood Primary Academy
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the academy. Please contact the school office by telephone on 01279 866 155