Priors Hall - A Learning Community, Corby, Northamptonshire
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
|Leadership level||Multi-Academy Trust|
Based at Priors Hall – a learning community
Teachers Pay Range
• Are you ambitious and looking for an exciting challenge?
• Do you want a role where you can demonstrate your exceptional teaching skills and capabilities?
• Are you looking to truly make a difference in our learning community and make positive improvements in children’s lives?
• Do you have the commitment and passion to drive school improvement?
Priors Hall – a learning community is part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning, Multi-Academy Trust, which comprises of twelve schools. The Trust is committed to developing a family of schools whose purpose is to inspire the futures of us all through learning together.
We are committed to improving pupil outcomes, attainment and attendance and provide an engaging, safe and vibrant learning community for all. Due to the continued expansion of this recently opened school, we currently have a vacancy for an excellent Class Teacher to join our team in September 2020.
• got experience of teaching across the primary age-range?
• committed to high standards?
• have a proven track record of being a good classroom practitioner either as a class teacher or during your student placements?
• have excellent behaviour management skills?
• want every pupil to achieve his/her personal best?
• have excellent knowledge and experience of Year 6?
• like to work with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff to raise standards within our academy?
If you can say yes to the above questions, we would like to hear from you, as you may be just the person that we are looking for!
As part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi Academy Trust, successful candidates will have full access to our staff benefits package, including a bespoke CPD package through MKTSA, enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave, Employee Assistance Programme, LGPS/Teachers Pension.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, to arrange a visit or to discuss this role please contact the school on 01536 216090.
To apply please download an application pack from our website www.iftl.co.uk, complete in full and return by email to email@example.com
Closing date 27th March 2020 at 12noon.
Interview date: Week commencing 30th March 2020.
Inspiring Futures through Learning is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All vacancies are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Essential educational requirements
Degree Level Qualified
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Experience of teaching across the primary age-range
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||243 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Priors Hall - A Learning Community website (opens in a new window)|
Gretton Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5EB