We have a class teacher vacancy based at Pulloxhill School in a mixed Year 1 and 2 class from February 2021 or earlier.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about making a real difference to the lives of our children
• Plan and deliver exciting and memorable learning experiences suitable for a mixed year group
• Model and share the academy’s values including contributing fully to the teaching team
• Be willing to undertake a subject leader role
We are proud to offer:
• Happy and friendly children who are well behaved and eager to learn, with supportive parents working with the schools
• A positive and caring ethos; values are at the core of our academy
• Excellent CPD from NQT to leadership level
• Dedicated, enthusiastic and reflective staff teams
Applying for the job
Please email email@example.com. uk for an application pack.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenfield & Pulloxhill Academy is a Multi-Academy Trust consisting of two lower schools; Greenfield C of E School and Pulloxhill School. The Academy is a pioneer in promoting Values Based Education.
Visits to the academy are strongly recommended by arrangement through the main office.
The Academy is committed to Safer Recruitment and Equal Opportunities. All appointments are subject to the school’s safeguarding policies and procedures, with references being taken up and a Disclosure and Barring Scheme check made.
Arranging a visit to Pulloxhill Lower School
Please email email@example.com or ring 01525 712426