4 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 11:59pm
13 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - All 5 days.
Full-time equivalent salary
- £29,344.00 - £40,083.00 Annually (FTE)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A sound knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
What the school offers its staff
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working and CPD within our shared family of schools (MAT).
- A dedicated and friendly staff team who are keen to develop and learn.
- The opportunity to lead in a curriculum area.
- Onsite parking. Onsite canteen.
Applying for the job
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps.
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Queen Eleanor's Church of England School
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 346 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Staplefield Place, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 6EQ
Part Time 3 days/week KS1 MPS CLASS TEACHER FIXED TERM April- July 2023
Our Lady of Victories Catholic Primary School
1 Clarendon Drive, London, SW15 1AW
West Drayton Academy
Kingston Lane, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 9EA
Crown Lane Primary School
Crown Lane, London, SW16 3HX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed