Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Mat cover)
Salary commensurate with experience + Inner London Weighting
Sinai School is seeking to appoint an inspirational class teacher who will be an enthusiastic and committed member of our school community and will join our energetic and loyal staff team.
The successful candidate will be:
• An enthusiastic and consistently strong practitioner with a sound knowledge and understanding of Primary Education
• An innovative and effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning
• An effective communicator with parents and colleagues
• Highly motivated and able to motivate others.
• Willing to work hard
• Have a positive outlook and commitment to team work
We welcome applicants of all experience and faiths.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational teacher with the capacity to grow and develop. If you have initiative, constructive enthusiasm, a thorough knowledge of the curriculum and ambition then we would love to hear from you.
Applying for the job
Please send an email to Miss Brotherton on email@example.com to request an application form
If you have any questions please call 02082041550
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Jewish
635 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Sinai Jewish Primary School
We are committed to academic excellence and dedicated to motivation, inspiration and challenge. We are a happy, thriving and successful school with a positive, caring and imaginative learning environment that gives our children the very best start in life.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic professional. Our community is highly valued by our families and staff. We expect everyone to actively contribute to and promote our strong, positive ethos.
What Sinai can offer:
• Inner London weighting
• Year group teams
• An opportunity for career development
• Exciting opportunities for growth
• A forward thinking curriculum
• Children who are eager to learn, confident and enthusiastic
• Staff who are fully committed to making a difference
• Superb resources in excellent facilities
• A commitment to staff CPD