Two class teachers required,
One to cover maternity leave from January 2021.
One teacher required from Easter 2021
KS1 or KS2 experience required
The successful applicant will be/or have the potential to be:
• an effective teacher;
• committed to providing high quality provision;
• able to take the initiative, lead others and to follow a lead;
• organised and effective;
• creative in finding solutions and resolving issues;
• reflective and able to review and improve provision;
• curious and fascinated by how children learn;
• willing and able to meet the needs of our children as individuals and as groups;
• willing to contribute to the school as a whole community and help to improve it;
• a dedicated, supportive and considerate colleague.
The successful applicant will have or has the potential to have:
• a successful track record;
• excellent knowledge of the curriculum;
• knowledge of personalised learning strategies to enable children to make accelerated
Applying for the job
• Application form to be completed.
• Letter of application stating your experience to date, why you are applying for this post and
what skills and qualities you can bring to the school.
• CV's are not accepted.
• We are a Special School for pupils aged 5- 11 years.
• The primary need is SEMH, but we also have children with complex needs.
• We have personalised learning programmes and can offer therapeutic support.
• We are part of a Federation with two mainstream schools, which provide CPD opportunities
for all staff and a range of opportunities for children.
Arranging a visit to Romans Field School
All visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school to make an appointment.