Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Teacher Main Scale
Lightwoods Primary School will join Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust on 1 June 2021, providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust.
We are looking for passionate and creative teachers who work well within a team and who will help us on our journey to provide exceptional educational provision for our pupils and families as part of our two from entry expansion.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience teaching across the key stages. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcome
• Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
• Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
• Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
• Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
• Show willingness to lead initiatives and show evidence of impact.
• Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
• To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and have a willingness to innovate.
We can offer:
• Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field
• a supportive working environment and team ethos
• friendly, enthusiastic children.
Applying for the job
For an application pack:
Working for Us - Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust (shirelandcat.org.uk)
For further information about the school:
Closing date for applications: 8.30 am Friday 23rd April 2021.
Interviews: Friday 7th May 2021.
One of the posts may be a fixed term Maternity leave contract
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
329 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Lightwoods Primary School
Two form entry Primary school in Oldbury, Sandwell
We are split across two sites with the lower school at Clent Road and upper school at Castle Road East
Arranging a visit to Lightwoods Primary School
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a mutually convenient time on 0121 429 2542 or contact the Head Teacher - firstname.lastname@example.org